Introducing the 2019 Support Collectors Scholarship
For over 20 years, Support Collectors has strived to help not just our clients, but every family affected by separation and the financial hardship it can bring. In that spirit, we’re proud to introduce a new annual scholarship for students who are directly affected by family separation, or who will be pursuing careers serving the impacted community.
Support Collectors, the online leader in providing child support collection services, is excited to announce a new scholarship program. We want to provide financial assistance to a selected college student who has either been affected by family separation in their own life, or who intends to pursue a career that will have a positive impact on separated families. The selected student will receive an award of $500 for use toward tuition, books, or living expenses.
- Amount: $500
- Duration: One-Time Payment
- Number of Recipients: 1 per year
- Applications accepted beginning August 1st for awards the following year
- Deadline Date: Dec 7th, 2018
- Selection Date: Dec 14th, 2018
- Announcement Date: As soon as the recipient is contacted and eligibility confirmed
- An existing college student or incoming freshman (to be enrolled in the Fall of 2018 in good academic standing)
- Attending any school, college or university as a full-time student
- Complete and submit the application form.
Essay Submission Details
Judging will be based on the submission quality of the application, which will include a short, 1,000 word essay on: Problems faced by children of separated families, and how to overcome them.